Sudoku Game Rules
The Sudoku Playing Rules are:
Each row must contain each number, 1-9
Each collumn must contain each number, 1-9
Each 3 x 3 box must contain each number, 1-9
- Any completely filled row and collumn must contain the numbers 1 through 9
- In each cell, only one number can be entered, however it is possible to enter several possible candidates into a cell.
- A solved field, but contains only a number 1 to 9
- The given numbers ( on a grey field) can not be changed.
We wish you much fun with Sudoku puzzles.
- Inspect: The number entered in the field containing your cursor will be evaluated for correctness. If incorrect, the field will turn pink.
- Show Solution: A pop-up window will show you the correct solution.
- New Sodoku: A new game will be generated and the timer reset to 0:00.